Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cat Tip In Pages




What are tip in pages???




"Tip In's" are individual pages that are created with the sole purpose of being added to an existing journal or altered book. It can be stapled, sewn, taped, hole punched and laced, etc. Think of it as loose leaf notebook paper being added to a 3-ring binder - that's a tip in.




This page was created for another artist's altered book. She asked me if she could she print out some of my cat art and add them to her altered book. Instead of that, I told her that I would make her an original page.

1 comment:

Belkis Cuza-Malé said...

You are a great artist, and a very happy woman. Yes, Jesus is Lord and I am happy I found you and your art. I am also a painter, a writer and a journalist.I live in Miami, and used to live in NJ and Texas.
Thank you and blessings,
Belkis
www.belkiscubanparadiseart.blogspot.com